There is nothing more special than a Mother!
Spoil Mom this Mother’s Day x
Why not treat Mom, together with the whole family, on a never to be forgotten, Holiday Express train adventure to Scottburgh, and spend this very special day on the beach.
Mom’s Day Out – Scottburgh – Sunday 13th May
- 9.00am – Registration
- 10.00am – Train departs for Scottburgh
- 11.30am – Arrival in Scottburgh
- 3.00pm – Train departs from Scottburgh for Durban
- 4.30pm – Arrival in Durban.
Book your Tickets below!
– Adults R280 per person
– Children (12 years and older) R230
– Pensioners – R230
– Babies under 3 years free when sitting on parents laps.
– Family Group (R920): 2 Adults and 2 Children under 12.
Registration, on day of departure, will be in the Premier Business Lounge at Durban Railway Station.
The Premier Business Lounge can be accessed via the ramp from Jeff Taylor Crescent, which is between Umgeni Road and Masabalala Yengwa Avenue (previously NMR Avenue), just to the north of Durban’s central business district, and not far from the intersection with Somtseu Road Secure and complimentary boom-protected parking is available for Holiday Express clients up the ramp to the second floor just outside the entrance to the Lounge.
A range of refreshments, including wine, beer, soft drinks, biltong, peanuts and chips etc. will be available on the train. Remember to purchase your cash vouchers at registration. You are also welcome to bring your own refreshments with you.
For the comfort of all passengers no smoking is allowed on the trains.
At this time of the year it is likely to be hot. Suggest you dress accordingly, but bring something warm should the weather change.
More About the Scottburgh Train Trip
- Registration one hour before departure at the Premier Business Lounge, Durban Station
- Travel time approximately one and a half hours to Scottburgh
- Breath-taking views all along the way
- Snacks and refreshments available on board. Remember to purchase your refreshment vouchers during registration
- Easter Bunny on arrival with one Easter egg per person
- Follow signs to the Premier Business Lounge
- Enjoy the day on the beach or paddle a canoe up the lagoon
- Spoil yourselves for lunch at the local restaurants and hotels. Blue Marlin, Cutty Sark Hotel, C Breeze, Enzo Pizzeria, Mozam Prawn Shack and Nellos
PLEASE ALSO NOTE THAT IN THE EVENT OF UNSCHEDULED TRACK AND/OR SIGNAL MAINTENANCE IT MAY BE NECESSARY FOR PRASA TO CLOSE THE LINE BETWEEN CERTAIN STATIONS WHEN A LINKING BUS SERVICE WILL BE PROVIDED.
The Fine Print
Validity: Valid for 13 May 2018 only.
Further Information: Lunch and other activity options are suggestions only and are not included in the ticket price. Pictures displayed are representations only. Please note that in the event of unscheduled track and/or signalling maintenance it may be necessary for PRASA to temporarily close the line between certain lines and provide a linking bus service.
Further Information: Participants agree to and consent to their photograph being used to market and/or publicise the Holiday Express (The Event). The Holiday Express (‘the Event’) acknowledge that although all precautions have been taken by the organizing body, there may be dangers inherent in participating in the Event. Participants voluntarily assume such risks and waive all claim of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising in relation to the Event against any parties, including but not limited to the organising body, sponsors, advertisers, local authorities, directors, employees and suppliers of these parties and any individual, official, marshal or agent (‘the Parties’). The Participants indemnify the Parties against any liabilities or claims of any nature whatsoever and howsoever arising (whether directly or indirectly, whether from negligence, albeit gross and/or from involvement in or passage to or from the Event.