Looking for something fun and unique for your year-end function? Look no further!
The Holiday Express will be having a Beach Retro excursion to Scottburgh on Friday the 14th December. There will be a beach setup of Gazebos, Deck Chairs and Umbrellas for our Welcome Drink and Limbo on arrival, not forgetting the Beach Volley Ball for the more enthusiastic.
We will be starting off this Year-End as you arrive at The Premier Lounge, with fun Photo Booths to capture the start of the adventure as well as Welcome Coffee.
On the train we will have our onboard train activities, which will include a music quiz, general knowledge and some great campaign girls amongst our Cabin Crew who will be looking after your every need.
We will allocate each Corporate to a carriage, we will try our best to give each Corporate a private carriage depending on their numbers. We will also reserve specific tables at The Cutty Sark Hotel per Corporate, so you stay together.
For those that have difficulty walking we will be providing buses from the Scottburgh Station to the Hotel Main Entrance.
Friday 14 December 2018.
- Theme: Retro Beach
- Time: 08h00 – 16h30
- Rate: R790pp
- Where: Durban Station – Premier Lounge to Scottburgh – The Cutty Sark Hotel on the beach
We can offer goody bags as an option on the train per person if you would like us to quote.
We will also have satellite bars on the train to purchase drinks and snacks. Would you like to allocate a budget per person for drinks on the train and at the hotel. If so let me know how much and I can add to the invoice.
- 08h00 – Arrival at Premier Lounge
- 08h15 – Complimentary Coffee and Muffin / Scone on arrival
- 09h00 – Train Departs Durban Station
- 10h30 – Arrive Scottburgh Station
- 10h50 – Small walk to the beach and Cutty Sark Hotel
- 10h55 – Welcome drink on the Beach with Gazebo, Deck Chairs and Umbrella setup
- 11h00 – Arrive at hotel to our lunch braai setup
- 12h30 – Lunch will be served – Braai Menu
- 14h45 – Head back to the Station
- 15h00 – Train departs for Durban
- 16h30 – Train arrives at Durban Station
Click here to view the Beach Menu.
The day is going to be filled up with activities, music and loads of FUN!!!
Email Angela directly on email@example.com